The Board of Management (BOM) is the body responsible for managing the school on behalf of the Patron (Educate Together) and is accountable to the Patron and the Minister. The BOM is the employer of all school staff and also responsible for the school finances, policies, school planning and many other things. It is the duty of the BOM to ensure the running of the school remains child centred and true to the ethos of the Patron.
It is made up of eight members: The Principal, a Teacher’s nominee, two Patron nominees, two Community nominees and two Parent nominees. The patron, community and parent nominee positions are all voluntary.
The GETNS Board tries to meet around once a month during the school year. If you would like to contact the Board please email us at email@example.com.
- Chairperson: Charlotte Sandberg
- Principal: Francis Duggan
- Treasurer: Ross Curran
- Teacher’s Nominee: Joyce Destrade
- Father Rep – Andrew O’Baoill
- Mother Rep – Jackie Murphy
- Community Representative: Laura Alvarez
- Community Nominee:Christopher Tauchen